STATUS UPDATE: SITE UNDER RECONSTRUCTION

Good morning, everyone! As you may have noticed, several things look different throughout my blog now. Primarily, a ton of images I used in my posts have vanished. This happened because I changed the Google account I use to manage Ivan's Insights. I didn't want or need the old account, so I decided to delete it. What I didn't realize is that the account in question is where many of this blog's images are stored. I'm going to have to re-upload them all. It will be a pretty massive task, and I have other things to do unrelated to my online affairs. So this might take a little while. At least the timing isn't too bad; Ivan's Insights is almost due for a new coat of paint. I will likely take the opportunity to do that now. In the meanwhile, I'll keep posting new book reviews. Those will be unaffected by the changes, of course.

This is still me as well. Ivan's Insights hasn't been taken over by someone else. I just didn't need the old Google account I deleted. So, that's it for now. Have a good day!


Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment